Dr. Danielle Miller, NDNaturopathic Doctor and Founder
Danielle Miller is the founder of Nutima Integrative Medicine, an integrative medical practice in Edmonds, Washington. Dr. Miller uses a Naturopathic and Functional medicine approach that is centered around the principles of prevention and treating the cause of disease. Dr. Miller believes in empowering her patients with knowledge about their health, so that they can reach optimal health and wellbeing.
Dr. Miller graduated from Bastyr University, the leading accredited university for science-based natural medicine. She is trained and experienced in multiple different specialties, which compliment each other such as intravenous micronutrient therapy (IV therapy), gastrointestinal disorders, environmental medicine and detoxification, and genetic and cellular medicine. Dr. Miller was mentored by Dr. Eric Yarnell, a renowned gastroenterologist, men’s health, and renal specialist. Dr. Miller is the Vice President and sits on the board for the Gastroenterology Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
Dr. Miller treats a wide variety of conditions such as digestive problems, chronic fatigue, thyroid and adrenal issues, fibromyalgia, hormonal imbalances, weight loss, depression, anxiety, healthy aging and neurological care, skin conditions, and many others, by utilizing cutting edge testing methods. She will leave no stone unturned when it comes to your health.
In her spare time, Dr. Miller can be found enjoying boating, camping, kayaking, playing her violin, and traveling to new places. Danielle is a great cook and a foodie who enjoys trying new restaurants. Most importantly, she cherishes her time with her daughter and husband, and family and friends.
Professional Certifications, Affiliations, and Achievements
- Board and State certified Naturopathic Physician
- Advanced Neural Therapy certified
- Advanced IV Therapy certified
- Vice President, Gastroenterology Association of Naturopathic Physicians, October 2019- Present
- Board Member, Gastroenterology Association of Naturopathic Physicians, October 2018- Present
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians Member (WANP)
- Gastroenterology Association of Naturopathic Physicians Member (GANP)
- Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine Member (AARM)
- Integrative Medicine For Mental Health member (IMMH)
- Contributed to articles in Prevention Magazine and Farmer’s Almanac Herbal Remedies Magazine